When I get a package delivered, I get so excited. Even if I’m the one that ordered it, I feel like it’s a present because I get to open the box and ooo and ahh.
I recently received a shipment from SparkBoxToys. My 15 month old grandson was here and he knows most things that come are for him. He doesn’t get too excited but he likes to look in the boxes, pick everything up, check it out, and toss it aside to move on to something else.
When he looked in the box and started pulling everything out, he was getting very excited. He handed everything to his Poppy and stood semi-patiently waiting for the toy to be removed from its package. He played with every one of them and when he came the next day, those were the first he pulled out.
I’m a spoiler and I will pay top dollar if it’s for my prince but that doesn’t mean I don’t look for deals.
SparkBoxToys.com gives you high quality learning toys selected by experts and personalized for your child’s development. When you are done, simply send them back for more.
How it Works
- Tell SparkboxToys about your child
- They personalize your box and send it to you
- Your child plays with it for 4 weeks or more
Plans & Prices
- There are three subscription plans you can chose from: $22.95 for a Box every 8 weeks; $27.95 for a Box every 6 weeks or $34.95 for a Box every 4 weeks
- The average SparkBox is valued at over $120, but you pay only selected membership fee
- SparkboxToys pays for all the shipping!
- Once you fulfill the 2-month commitment, you may cancel at anytime
Cleaning & Safety
- They take cleaning and safety very seriously!
- Every toy is rigorously examined, cleaned and sanitized to be sure the toys you receive are safe, clean and just like new!
- They’ve consulted with teachers, principals and doctors to develop a 5-step cleaning process that far surpasses EPA and school standards.
Why Try Spark Box?
You spend a boat load of money on toys your child(ren) play with for a few weeks, then gets tossed in the toy box along with last month’s toys. Your child will be getting a box of at least 4 new toys every month. If you see your child really loves the toy, then you can go purchase it already knowing they’ll get use out of it. This is a great way to save money AND reduce clutter from tossed-aside toys. The best part is your child will be waiting semi-patiently for that package to arrive, knowing that it’s for them.
Even more impressive is the fact that Spark Box curriculum is custom-designed by experts for every stage of a child’s development – starting at 6 months and up to 4 years. You know that the toys coming to your house are not only the best but totally developmentally appropriate for your child.
Sparkbox Toys is giving away a 2 month membership to one lucky winner! Just leave a comment here telling us how Sparkbox Toys can help you out with selecting toys for your little ones.
This giveaway will end on January 20, 2012 at midnight ET and a winner will be chosen at random and announced on Sunday in the weekly Around The Blogosphere. Please see our site’s terms and conditions for more information.
Disclosure: I was sent a complimentary subscription box in order to write my review, but all opinions are my own.
Be sure to subscribe to 5 Minutes for Deals e-mail or RSS newsletter. And, to join in on the conversation (plus get more deal updates), “Like” 5 Minutes for Deals on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter!
Stock images provided by 123rf.com