I can remember being a young mom with a toddler and a baby. I always had slung over my shoulder the diaper bag, my work bag, my purse, and my toddler’s backpack. You can imagine what I looked like!
It wasn’t until I heard about Funktionmoms that I realized that I don’t have to carry all those bags around with me! I can put just what I need in my purse and look stylish without looking overloaded.
Funktionmoms was started by Ashley who absolutely loves fashion! I’ll let her share with you why she chose to start Funktionmoms.
After buying several diaper bags, I realized I loved my own handbags better and didn’t want all those baby bits to have patterns, polka dots, or giraffes! I wanted to carry a bag designed for me and not for my baby. So I ditched my diaper bag and went back to my favorite purse…I just couldn’t find those key mom and baby essentials that were cute enough to keep up. I hope that Mommassentials will fill that void for the mom who wants a little more style in her life.
Mommassentials is the fashionable kit that I was sent in the mail to review. I was impressed with the versatility of the pieces and how I wished I would have had something like this way back when!
Underneath the pieces that are in the box, is a description of each one and shares what each is used for. In the box you find:
- The Grab Bag–this holds any dirty and soiled clothes or cloth diapers that you need to wash when you get home, or if you have a toddler, it makes the perfect carry pouch for whatever you need to bring along for them.
- Bottle Holder–this snaps on to any stroller so you can carry it anywhere.
- Paci Purse–everyone needs a paci purse! When the baby doesn’t have the paci in her mouth, you can put it in the paci purse to keep it free from germs.
- Foldable Changing Pad–It folds up nice and neat and will fit in just about any larger size purse or bag.
- Wipes case-Fits nicely in the front pocket of the foldable changing pad
- Clutch–a place just for mom to keep her essentials; credit card, phone, money and whatever else.
- Cosmetic Case–we always need to have our makeup handy, right girls?
One lucky winner will be the winner of their very own Mommasentials pack from Funktionmoms. This would make the perfect holiday gift for any mom to be! Just leave a comment below telling us how the Mommasentials kit would help you.
This giveaway is a part of the 5 Minutes for Mom Christmas Giveaway 2011. Please follow the link for more information, as well as for a complete list of all giveaways as they post throughout the month of November. Entries for all giveaways will close Saturday, December 3rd at 7pm CST. Winners will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winners Monday, December 5th. We will email winners at the address accompanying the winning comments.
Written by Jennifer, 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, and author of the blog www.jennifersikora.com.
Disclosure: I was sent a Funktionmoms kit in order to write this review. All opinions stated here are my own.
Be sure to subscribe to 5 Minutes for Deals e-mail or RSS newsletter so you don’t miss a single Christmas holiday deal. And, to join in on the conversation (plus get more deal updates), “Like” 5 Minutes for Deals on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter!