You can bring home the bacon
It’s no wonder that there is so much talk and excitement surrounding the Cheap Sally Bring Home the Bacon contest, because this is huge.
Cheap Sally is hiring a blogger to write a couple times a week on the Cheap Sally blog when they see good deals. Cheap Sally is promoting how people (largely moms) can save an average of 15% in just one minute by using online coupons.
The best part? They are paying the winning blogger a $100,000 salary for 2012.
Did I say huge?
Here’s a quick explanation of how the Cheap Sally Bring Home the Bacon Contest works:
7 Reasons why you should enter the Cheap Sally contest:
- No need to relocate! You can work from home.
- $100k. How much would that help??
- You can spend your days doing something you are passionate about.
- You will be helping other moms save tons of money. Doesn’t that feel great?
- You can continue blogging at your own site.
- Cheap Sally’s reach is huge – just imagine the links back to you!
- Recognition for all of the awesome work you are already doing.
- Cheap Sally is looking for someone with a strong passion for saving money both online and in retail stores. The final winning blogger will be paid $100,000 in 2012 to blog for Cheap Sally and a trip to San Diego.
- Voting for the first stage of contest starts on 9/1. You still have a few days left to sign up to be a contestant.
- The winner will be chosen by popular vote and through a money-saving challenge in December.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years old and live in the US.
What are you waiting for?
Please note: We are being compensated for our time to help Cheap Sally get the word out about their contest. We are not involved in the selecting of the winner, but we will definitely be rooting for our favorite bloggers.