If you are a frustrated parent of kids ages 2-16, this webinar training is for you!
Amy McCready, Founder of Positive Parenting Solutions, will present a strategy-packed, interactive, LIVE online webinar designed to teach you…
- Why kids really misbehave – it’s probably not what you think.
- How your personality actually may fuel misbehavior.
- 5 R’s of Fair and Effective Consequences so kids listen the first time you ask!
- How to reduce your parenting stress & stop nagging, reminding & yelling.
Exclusive FREE Webinar
5 Minutes for Mom Presents Amy McCready
Get Kids to Listen without
Nagging, Reminding or Yelling!
We are excited to partner with Amy McCready from Positive Parenting Solutions to offer a free LIVE training webinar on the following dates: (Please keep in mind, seats are limited, so reserve your spot now.)
- Monday, May 23rd, from 9:00 – 10:00 pm Eastern
- Wednesday, May 25th, from 9:00 – 10:00 pm Pacific
- Thursday, May 26th, from 2:00 – 3:00 pm Eastern
We hope you’ll join us!
Amy McCready promises that we’ll walk away with concrete tools we can use the next day and see results. I know you’ll be especially interested in learning the 5 R’s of Fair and Effective Consequences.
The webinar will be fun and interactive. You can type your questions into the chat box and Amy will make them part of the webinar. All you have to do is RSVP and then kick back and learn the proven strategies to Get Kids to Listen without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling!
Webinar seating will be limited so learn more and RSVP today!
Please share this on your FACEBOOK page by clicking here!
If you’d like to be notified of a future webinar with Amy, please sign up for our email newsletter.
Flickr photo credit: mdanys