Here’s To Good Women is giving away a $200 shopping spree to one lucky Mom. For more detail on how to enter, stop by their site today!
Outback Steakhouse is celebrating their 20th Anniversary and would like to offer you a free Coca-Cola Zero NCAA commemorative glass, gift certificate for a Bloomin’ Onion, and the chance to win tickets to next year’s NCAA Men’s Final Four. Stop by today!
The Parent Bloggers Network is teaming up with AskPatty for their weekly blog blast this Friday. The theme is Anything They Can Do, We Can Do Too. To participate, just write a post telling us what you can do just as well as any man out there. Thirteen random winners will receive a CarMD Handheld Tester which plugs into the port on your dashboard and tells you what’s working and what’s not on your car. How cool!
Join One Mom’s World and a whole bunch of other great bloggers every Monday at the Spring Operation Weight Off For Moms. To participate, just post your current weight (optional) and how many pounds you’d like to lose that week and you’ll find a great group of women behind you offering their support. Check it out!
Just for Women
- An Island Life – Custom Blogger Template from Doodlebug Designs (April 9th)
- Sweet Pea Cakes – 50 4×6 Custom Cards (April 9th)
- Lookit! I Spy . . . – Lip Stuff for Crunchy Kissers (April 9th)
- An Island Life – Image Case Necklace from The Fine Art of Family (April 12th)
Just for Kids
- Megret – Gotta Go Mitts (April 7th)
- An Island Life – Hair Accessories from Glamorous Girl Accessories (April 8th)
- Did You See That? – Find It At The Beach Travel Game (April 8th)
- An Island Life – Kid’s Apron from Beansoup (April 1th)
- Sweet Pea Cakes – Party in a Box (April 12th)
- Hip Mama’s Place – Diaper Clutch & Burp Cloth from Polka Dot Frogs (April 9th)
- sassyfrazz – Tagless Beach Panda in a Snappie or a Lap T from Happy Panda (April 11th)
- There’s a Frog In My Soup – Embroidered Burp Cloth Set from Sew Petit (April 15th)
- From Dates to Diapers, and Beyond – Two Boxes of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Rotini (April 6th)
- An Island Life – “House of Owls” on a 12″ x 12″ canvas from J. AUSTIN Ryan Designs (April 7th)
- The Wooden Porch – $10 to Chilis (April 7th)
- Lookit! I Spy . . . – Four NCAA® Commemorative Glasses (April 9th)
- An Island Life – Flip Clips Photo Video Book (April 10th)
- There’s a Frog In My Soup – Organic Bug Spray from Truly Organic Beauty (April 10th)
- Close to Home – Targus DEFCON Combination Notebook Cable Lock, Norton Internet Security 2008, & SanDisk 4GB Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive (April 10th)
- mod*mom – A Dyson Vacuum Cleaner & An Opportunity to meet Sir Dyson if you live in NYC (April 30th)
Books & Movies for GrownUps
- The Queen B – Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith (April 7th)
- Pass The Torch – Parenting Preschoolers with a Purpose (April 10th)
- Did You See That? -Escape Adulthood by Jason Kotecki (April 10th)
- Pass The Torch – Parenting Preteens with a Purpose (April 17th)
Gifts.com – Looking for a great gift for Mother’s Day? Gifts.com has a very cool and interesting way to figure out what the perfect gift would be. Just figure out what type of celebrity Mom the recipient is and they’ll make appropriate suggestions. Go try it out!
Goodies for Mom – In celebration of Earth Day, which begins of April 16th, Goodies for Mom is compiling a list of Earth friendly products where one of them will be “Goodies for Mom Green Product of the Year.” So, if you use or manufacture a “green” product, send it in! They would love to hear from you!
Best Buy – As most of you already know, early next year analog television will become obsolete. To help educate the public, Best Buy has set up a hotline – 877-BBY-DTV9 – where consumers can call and speak with a trained home theater specialist to ask questions about the DTV transition and to learn about their options to get ready for the switch.
Nothing But Nets – “The UN Foundation’s Nothing But Nets campaign seeks to reduce the devastating effects of the disease through low-cost, long-lasting bed nets. They’ve already helped cover seven nations, including Zimbabwe and Mali, and have their sights set on more. Nothing But Nets engages a broad grassroots constituency in this effort through partnerships with Sports Illustrated, the United Methodist Church, the NBA and WNBA, Major League Soccer, and VH1. Go here to see downloadable banners and a widget for the game to use on your site.”
Earthbound Farm Organic – “Just in time for Earth Month, Earthbound Farm, maker of farm-fresh organic salads, fruits and vegetables, is offering a downloadable pocket-sized “Guide to Choosing Organics” on its website www.ebfarm.com. The Guide outlines “Organics 101″, including definitions of common buzzwords like “natural” and “organic”, and a list of conventional fruits and vegetables that are most likely to carry multiple pesticides.”
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.