As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Mister Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
- Crayola is launching a search for the inaugural members of the “Crayola Green Team,” a group of 10 children with colorful ideas for protecting the planet.
Children can participate in the “How I Dream in Green” contest for the chance to win one of 10 spots on the Crayola Green Team. Crayola will bring the team to Easton, Pa., to do the honors of ceremonially plugging the new 15-acre solar farm into the sun on August 5.
Parents or teachers can submit artwork through June 28 that illustrates the colorful ways children want to protect the planet either on Crayola’s Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/crayola) or at Crayola.com.
Submissions will be displayed in an online gallery on Facebook open for public voting from July 6-21. Crayola will then select the 10 most creative and original ideas from the artwork that receives the most votes.
- Ghirardelli’s “Bring Your Dark to Light” contest invites chocolate lovers to compete to create the next Intense Dark flavor.
You can enter the Bring Your Light to Dark contest at www.newintensedark.com, now through June 30, to compete to create the next Intense Dark flavor. Get creative and explore new flavor pairings. Choose up to three ingredients and the chocolate intensity that you think will make the perfect next Intense Dark flavor. A panel of three expert judges will select five flavor creations that illustrate the most creativity, originality, practicality and flavor appeal. Set your flavor apart by giving it an original name and story, which will also be taken into consideration during the judging process.
The “creator” of the winning flavor will be given the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see their flavor creation being made at Ghirardelli in San Francisco, which has never been open to the public before! In addition, the winner will enjoy a weekend getaway in Napa Valley and a $1,000 shopping spree—a great prize for a deserving mom.
- Sears is seeking dads who put in the work, without promise of reward and thanking them for being true role models.
Now through June 30, the Sears Blue Tool Crew is accepting nominations at searsunsungheroes.com. Ten finalists will then be chosen and America will select the grand prize winner, who will receive $30,000 in services and equipment towards a special community project.
- Mom Knows It All – Oreck Platinum Pilot vacuum (6/30)
- Melinda Joy – Edible Arrangement Father’s Day Bouquet Giveaway (6/14 US Only)
- Posh Trendy Mom’s Blog – Monogrammed Handcrafted Blue/Brown Dot/Stripe Purse/Small Diaper Bag (6/20 US & Canada)
- weefinds – ORE originals Weekender Tote (6/25)
Just For Kids and Babies
- Village of Moms – GroBaby AI2 Cloth Diaper giveaway (6/13)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy – Travel Easel Set for kids (6/30 US & Canada)
Would you like to share a fun giveaway or a worth our while post? Please add it to the Mr. Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.