When you’ve got a rambunctious 4 year old boy, shopping online is all the more fabulous…
- No lineups.
- No public washrooms. (It seems every time I shop with my four year old son, I hear, “Mooooom, I need to poo.”)
- I can watch TV while I shop. Throw in some chocolate and we are having a really good time.
- No rushing around to finish shopping before the mall closes. (Yes, I have been that mother dragging my son through the mall while insisting a little too firmly, “hurry up – walk faster!” Why is that they can dart away from you at super speed at the check out line, but try to get a preschooler or toddler to move at a decent pace when you are racing against the clock and you have a stalled, stubborn donkey on your hands.)
- Less chance of my son being abducted while I try to pay.
- In and out of stores in a click. Absolute efficiency. Can you see me smiling?
- Every store around the world is in my house. From Tiffany’s to Target, I have ‘em all.
- The UPS guy is kinda like Santa. (Note: Some delivery personnel may refuse to wear the red hat you so generously provide.)