This is another EXCITING contest! Get ready – we are giving away a 9″ Philips Digital Photo Frame!!!
If you are thinking, “Well Janice, that sounds nice and all, but what on earth is a digital photo frame?” Let me tell you – it is just one of the coolest gifts you could give a person! And for someone like me – it is just about perfect.
See, I have something to confess – although I take thousands of pictures, I have printed barely any in over a year!
And when I do send them to the printer, I never get them framed and on display. At best a few make it to my fridge – but most live, lonely and unsorted, in boxes! I am so busy I just never seem to have the time to get my photos out so I can enjoy them. (This is coming from a once addicted scrapbooker – but life has gotten just a little busy!)
And it really drives me crazy because I love looking at my photos. So when I got the chance to try out Philips Digital Photo Frame I was thrilled. This is the perfect idea for me!
I can store and display my favorite shots right in this unique digital frame – I can even make albums and do slideshows!
That isn’t all either:
- I can rotate, zoom, crop and add effects to the photos
- I can display and manage my photos on memory cards or with the internal memory
- The image quality is incredible
- It comes with a USB connector to easily download from my PC
- It operates on AC power or cordlessly with a rechargeable battery
- I can even automatically turn display on and off at preset times
- …And the frame is beautiful too! (They come in various styles and sizes.)
It really is a fabulous idea – and a totally perfect gift to give to a digital photographer. I am thinking Mother’s Day maybe… (It would also be a very cool wedding gift!)
So do you want one?!?
Cause we are giving away a 9” model that retails for $249.99!!! Is that exciting or what!?! (If you are looking to buy one, Philips has links to all the retailers and I noticed Amazon has the 8” model for $204.15.)
We will play by the usual rules:
Here is what you do:
- First – sign the Mr. Linky (the Mr. Linky is that list of names at the end of this post – just type your name in the box) with your name and URL by Wednesday, April 25th at 12:30pm Eastern. We will announce the winner Wednesday afternoon. (This is such a cool giveaway, we thought we would give you a few extra days again.) Note: make sure you have signed the Mr. Linky by 12:30pm Eastern, Wednesday April 25th. If you are not a blogger, you may still enter. Just sign your name on the Mr. Linky without a URL and then email me your contact information at janice @ 5minutesformom.com (remember to remove those spaces!) Please note on your email that it is for the Philips Frame contest.
- Second – on your blog, link to this contest. I am sure your readers will want the chance to win such a fantastic prize. And please also link to Philips to show our appreciation. If you are not a blogger, no worries, you obviously can’t link. But if you want, you can tell your friends about the contest.
- Note: Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this prize to a US shipping address. Our deepest apologies to all you Canadians (we feel your pain, but we do not ship the product – the sponsoring company does.) I am trying to find some special contests for you though!!!
PS – In case you missed it, I posted some links earlier today to some fantastic contests going on elsewhere in the blogosphere. And if you emailed us with a contest that you wanted us to link to and I missed you, my apologies. I tried very hard to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anyone! Just drop me an email and I will see what I can do for next time.
This contest is now closed and we have a winner… Toni at In The Midst of This Season. Congratulations Toni!!!