Corn on the cob is a summertime staple at any BBQ. A picnic or BBQ is not complete without a tasty ear of corn, or two. While corn on the cob is delicious as it is or with simply a little pat of butter, there are many other ways to make and liven up your corn.
Do you love corn on the cob? Do you always make it the same old way… or do you spice it up with fun flavors and seasoning?
We needed some inspiration to break out of our usual corn on the cob habits.
So we reached out to our blogging friends and gathered 20 recipes for tasty ways to make corn on the cob.
- Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter from Ahead of Thyme
- Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob from Eating on a Dime
- Slow Cooker Creamy Dill Corn on the Cob from Just 2 Sisters
- Spicy Maple Grilled Corn On The Cob from Couponing for 4
- Chipotle Lime Corn on the Cob from Uncommon Designs
- Oven Cooked Corn on the Cob from House of Joyful Noise
- Parmesan Corn on the Cob from Home Cooking Memories
- Corn on the Cob with Franks Hot Sauce & Parmesan Cheese from Coupons for Your Family
- Garlic Citrus Butter for Corn on the Cob from A Pinch of Joy
- Instant Pot Corn On The Cob Wrapped In Bacon from Recipe This
- Sea Salt Garlic Corn from Kleinworth & Co.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Roasted Red Pepper Butter from A Family Feast
- Roasted Chile Lime Corn on the Cob Recipe from Honey & Lime
- Mexican Corn on the Cob from Organize & Decorate Everything
- Avocado & Lemon-Basil Corn on the Cob from An Alli Event
- Easy Corn on the Cob in the Instant Pot from Rebooted Mom
- The Best Corn On The Cob Grilling Hack For Picnics & BBQs from 2 Wired 2 Tired
- Caribbean Style Corn On The Cob from Delish Plan
- Bacon Jalapeno Wrapped Corn on the Cob from The Spruce
- Ginger Soy Grilled Corn from Juggling Act Mama
Which of these corn on the cob recipes are your favorite? We especially love #10 and #20.
We hope you have a lovely summer filled with picnics and barbecues and lots of corn on the cob.
Pin it for Later
Disclosure: This post is sponsored, so extra thanks for reading and sharing.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/