Every kitchen should have a homemade granola recipe. This Nutty Homemade Granola Recipe is incredibly easy to make and it’s super versatile. Your whole family will love it.
Some yummy additions to this nutty homemade granola recipe would be flax or chia seeds, dried fruit, maple syrup instead of honey, coconut flakes, and or chocolate chips. Use your imagination.
Of course, this is delicious in a bowl with cold milk, but it’s also a delicious condiment. Try it over yogurt, smoothie bowls, pancakes, French toast, or even ice cream.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup raw sliced almond
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and stir well.
- Add the wet ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the granola onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Place the pan on the center rack of the oven, and bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Stir the granola halfway through baking.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let it completely cool. This will take at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Pin it for Later