Mother’s Day is truly a special moment when children (no matter how old) show their love and appreciation for the one that gave them life. While we moms are usually happy with any present we receive, the ones that are most heartwarming are those made by our kids.
While children might lack the inspiration to create an original gift themselves, we can certainly help them. I found some creative DIY Mother’s Day gifts kids can make which can also turn into delightful activities and quality time with our young ones.
This time of year is perfect for Dads to get involved crafting with their kids. If your husband needs a nudge, perhaps show him some of these ideas so that he can make them with the kids for you.
Here are 20 creative Mother’s Day gifts kids can make…
(We especially love #4 and #13, so don’t miss those!)
- Kid-Made DIY Mother’s Day Floral Herb Perfume from hellowonderful.co
- Watercolor Plant Markers from homemadeginger.com
- Gorgeous Coffee Filter Flowers Tutorial from onecreativemommy.com
- DIY Mother’s Day Bracelets Using Coloring Pages from persialou.com
- Hand Print Bouquet from blog.wallfry.com
- Easy Candy Flower Pops from thedecoratedcookie.com
- DIY Mother’s Day Photo Frame Gift from iheartcraftythings.com
- DIY Fresh Flower Love Sign from sugarandcloth.com
- Handprint And Footprint Flowers And Vase from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- 3 Gorgeous Mother’s Day Crafts For Preschoolers from we-are-scout.com
- DIY Giant Motherís Day Card from themerrythought.com
- A Sundae For Mother’s Day†from smartschoolhouse.com
- How To Make Tissue Paper Flowers from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Kid-Made Picture Frame Vase from iheartartsncrafts.com
- Asparagus Flower Vase from turniptheoven.com
- 3 Ways To Wow Mom On Mother’s Day from makeandtakes.com
- Sweet, Kid Friendly Gift Bag Tutorial from tikkido.com
- Mother’s Day Glitter Gift Tags from whitehousecrafts.net
- Tissue Paper Flowers from rustandsunshine.com
- Pipe Cleaner And Pom-Pom Mother’s Day Crown from designimprovised.com
Find More DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
For even more ideas, check out these other Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Kids Can Make that we shared last year.
And don’t miss these two DIY mother’s day gift ideas we shared here at 5 Minutes for Mom…
Have you, your husband or other family member ever helped your child create a Mother’s Day gift?
What was it? How did it turn out? Leave us a comment, we’d love to here.
Pin it for Later