This Halloween, why not skip the messy Jack O Lantern and try one of these quick and easy DIY no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas.
Not only are these no-carve pumpkins unique and interesting, but they will last much longer than your typical carved pumpkin.
A carved pumpkin will last approximately 5-10 days, but a no-carve pumpkin can last for weeks allowing you to enjoy your masterpiece even longer.
So get creative with this list of my favorite no-carve pumpkins that are fun and family friendly. From decoupage and glitter to the very popular Pikachu pumpkin, thereís something here to interest everyone.
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating
- DIY Marbled Pumpkins
- No-Carve Nature Pumpkins
- Halloween Monster Gourds
- DIY Hocus Pocus Quote Pumpkins
- No Carve Decoupaged Pumpkins
- DIY Glitter Owl No Carve Pumpkin
- No Carve Glizty Pumpkins
- No-Carve Confetti Pumpkins
- No Carve Pumpkin String Art
- DIY Sequin Pumpkins
- How to Make a No Carve Pikachu Pumpkin
- DIY Paint Splattered Pumpkins
- Woodland Creature No Carve Pumpkins
- Rainbow Scribble No-Carve Pumpkin
- DIY No Carve Decoupage Pumpkins
- DIY Panda Pumpkin
- Jack Skellington Pumpkin No Carve Craft
- DIY Paint Pen Pattern No Carve Pumpkins
- No Carve Bat Pumpkins
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- No Carve Boo Pumpkins
Pin it for Later
We love featuring our blogging friends. All images are used with permission.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/