Hi 5 Minutes for Mom readers! It’s Shari here from the Sincerely Jean blog. My sisters and I love sharing our simple DIY tutorials. Today I am sharing a cute and simple DIY Bon Appetit Kitchen Sign tutorial. It only requires a few supplies and it is so easy to make.
- Old rustic plate (I got mine at a thrift store for $1)
- Black chalkboard paint
- White chalk marker
- Painters tape
- Cardstock to print design out on
- Print out the design onto cardstock
- Clean and dry the plate
- Paint the surface of the plate with 3 coats of black chalkboard paint (let paint dry dry completely in between coats)
- Tape the design onto the plate using the painters tape
- Trace the outline of the design with the white chalk marker and let dry completely
This sign will be the prefect little addition to your kitchen! I put mine on a pretty little easel.
Click here to download the free printable design.
(If you have a Silhouette, and you’re curious… I used the Yellow Daisy font.)
I hope that you like this simple DIY project!
Pin it for Later: