Susan here to share with you two ways you can win a SentrySafe Extra Large Digital Fire Safe. I’m a member of Master Lock’s Live Secure Safety Squad and have been compensated for my time in writing this post. My opinions are my own.
If you don’t yet have a SentrySafe Alarm Safe to protect your valuables, now you’ve got two great ways to win one.
First, you can enter the Master Lock Sweepstakes where you can win one of five prize packs each including a $75 Visa Gift Card, a SentrySafe Extra Large Digital Fire Safe SFW123TTC, and a Red Cross Emergency Preparedness Kit.
Second, enter our giveaway below where we are giving one of our lucky readers a SentrySafe Extra Large Digital Fire Safe. Keep reading to find out more…
SentrySafe Extra Large Digital Fire Safe
We may not like to think about it, but our homes and belongings are continually under the threat of flood, fire and burglary. So it is critical that we secure our most important documents and valuables in a fire proof safe.
The SentrySafe Alarm Safe is equipped with a loud audible alarm that alerts you to attempted break in. Made in the USA, it’s built tough to withstand a fire for up to an hour, stand up to flood and storm damage and stay intact after a 1-story fall. It’s protection that provides peace from all of life’s perils.
- UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1-hour at 1700°F/927°C), to protect documents, records and valuables stored inside from fire damage
- ETL Verified for 1-hour fire protection for digital media up to 1700°F/927°C in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified to withstand a 15-foot/4.5-meter drop during a fire and stay closed
- ETL Verified water protection up to 8 in. for 24 hours
- Digital lock with hidden key pad lights when touched
- Multi-position tray for easy and flexible organization
- Key rack, door tray, and deep door pocket for small easy-to- misplace items
- Interior lighting for easy access in dark spaces
- Loud alarm that activates in the event of unauthorized access
- May be bolted down to prevent unauthorized removal (hardware included)
- $50,000 Fire Protection Guarantee, is valid only in the USA, US territories and possessions, and Canada. Details in owner’s manual
“For Everything Worth Protecting” Twitter Sweepstakes
Master Lock and the American Red Cross are natural partners.
Master Lock products help keep your prized possessions protected when disaster hits and American Red Cross is a relief effort that supports families when disaster has struck.
@MasterLockUS is in its third year of supporting the urgent needs of the American Red Cross mission and is hosting this Twitter sweepstakes from August 16 through August 31 to raise funds and awareness for the American Red Cross.
For a chance to win, you can tweet out what you’d most like to save or protect in case of a natural disaster and use the hashtag #MasterLockProtectsSweeps.
For every participant who tweets their reply using #MasterLockProtectsSweeps, Master Lock will donate $1, up to $10,000, to the American Red Cross, on top of an initial donation of $10,000. Each entry will enter the participant for the chance to win one of 5 prize bundles–a $75 Visa gift card, a SentrySafe and American Red Cross Preparedness Kit to help them be prepared in case of fire or flood.
Master Lock’s donation will support the urgent needs of the American Red Cross mission, whether it is responding to a disaster, collecting lifesaving blood, teaching skills to save a life, or assisting military members and their families during emergencies.
This is the third Twitter sweepstakes that Master Lock has hosted to benefit the American Red Cross
Five (5) grand prizes are available to win. Each prize has an ARV of $300 USD and consists of the following:
- $75 Visa Gift Card,
- (1) SentrySafe Extra Large Digital Fire Safe SFW123TTC,
- (1) Red Cross Emergency Preparedness Kit.
Our SentrySafe Giveaway
In addition to entering the above sweepstakes hosted by @MasterLockUS, you can also enter to win a
SentrySafe Extra Large Digital Fire Safe SFW123TTC here through our own giveaway, that is also sponsored by Master Lock.
Please leave us a comment telling us something that you’d like to protect in one of these safes. Then complete your entry using the form below. (US only.)
Pin It and Share It